TVXQ’S COMEBACK ALBUM IS JUST SO ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL I DON’T KNOW WHAT WORDS WOULD DESCRIBE BEST HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.
But anyway. For a more composed reaction about it, here I go;
1. CATCH ME SOUNDS SO FRIGGIN GOOD. Thank God this ain’t just a techno song you know what I mean? My sis and I were expecting it’d sound just like how techno KPOP songs go nowadays, oh but no, it’s way better than that. Changmin’s high note at the beginning, oh dear Jae. Yunho’s voice sounded urgh and the melody sounded so grrrrr. I can’t describe it well but it definitely sounds new, beautiful and it just hits that sweet spot in your ears! If you know what I mean! Haha!
2. 인생은 빛났다 (Viva) IS SO SEXYYYYY. HEAR FOR YOURSELF. HAHAHA. YUNHO. SPARE ME MY OVARIES. PLEASE. I WISH TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE FUTURE. OKAY ( ;A; )
3. DESTINY displays how versatile these two boys’ singing abilities are. At first I thought it sounds like Before U Go, but it’s beautiful in it’s own way. Changmin and Yunho’s voices are going well together better this time than during the 5jib.
4. 비누처럼 (Like A Soap) is such a feel good song. I heard it was Kenzie-sshi who composed it (I just heard though), but as expected from her, this song ain’t disappointing at all. It somehow makes me feel as though I’m soaring high somewhere while I’m listening to it.
5. 꿈 (Dream) sounds like an OST for a Korean drama. I can jump jump jump to this song whenever.
6. I DON’T KNOW is still as sexy as how it sounded in Japanese. I personally love the techno beat of this song, and Changmin and Yunho’s voices sounded really sexy while singing this song. Love it.
7. HOW ARE YOU sounded so TVXQ. The mellow sound, the singing voices. It’s just so TVXQ.
8. GETAWAY IS BAD ASS. It’s a perfect match with Yunho’s voice. Of course I know Changmin enjoyed recording this a lot, and this is his thing, but Yunho. It was kind of unexpected that he’d pull this off the way he did. He sounded uniquely sexy. He sounded so sexy the Yunho way. Yummy! Haha, where did that remark come from? lol. And Changmin’s scream at the end, OMFJAE. Changmin, if there’d be a god of Sonic Screams in Mt. Olympus, that’s got to be you and no one else! Even Zeus will agree!
9. I Swear similar to How Are You, this one sounded very TVXQ as well. I love it when the boys sing something like this. It just melts your being down every time you hear it. I can’t believe how I’m still falling even deeper for these two, I swear.
10. Gorgeous my sis says it sounds like a SHINee song. I kind of agree. It definitely sounds like an SME song. But the boys did it justice.
11. Good Night this is another song that displays how experienced both Changmin and Yunho are. It’s a testament as to how versatile they are as singers, but at the same time, it’s beautiful enough to make you listen to it, not just be wow-ed by it if you know what I mean (:
Apart from the album release online, the “Catch Me” MV is also available on SMTOWN’s official YouTube channel now.
I still haven’t watched the video yet as I was busy typing this when the clock hit 6PM KST. But before I do, good job to SM Entertainment for a job well done in this album (: TVXQ’s 6jib is truly living up to the group’s reputation. No harm intended but it’s way better than their 5jib. CATCH ME is definitely worth the 1 year and 8 months wait. Our boys are so back on track. And they ain’t just back, they’re back with a bang! I love all the songs in it, but I have to be honest that Catch Me, Viva and Getaway are a little above the others.
I’m a proud fan! Congratulations TVXQ!
Love and peace to you,